Notary Rotary
Life is good
Notary Discussion History

Life is good
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by MikeIL on 5/2/13 11:55pm
Msg #468497

Life is good

I love doing this. Where else do you meet such interesting people and have such unique experiences. Tonight’s closing involved moving from a clients home to a pizza parlor, a discussion with a lawyer about why he could not sign for three people. laser tag, a bachelor party,a fitting for a wedding dress, and divorced parents giving each other the evil eye. And I got paid to watch this real life realty show. Life is good.

Reply by Bear900/CA on 5/3/13 12:03am
Msg #468500

There had to be a Duck Commander in there somewhere. n/m

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 5/3/13 6:28am
Msg #468524

No, no, Life is not Good!

I'm attending a wedding in Richmond tomorrow and my closet attire is 2 sizes too small Frown
Try the over 40 -under 60 consumer shop for "decent" wear these days. It 'aint no carnival, let me tell you.

I have one signing (in hour & a half) today. Guess where I'll be for rest of morning?

Mall, here I come . . .

Reply by SharonMN on 5/3/13 12:47pm
Msg #468567

NVLS lady, don't you know all stores monitor communications and hide all the nice dresses in the back if they sense you NEED one for an event? Of course, the months you are short on cash and have nowhere to go anyway there are all kinds of pretty fancy outfits in the stores.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 5/3/13 9:41pm
Msg #468667

I Know, right?!! It's a C-O-N-SPIRACY!! (In Mr. Sanford's words) Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.