Notary Rotary
LoanClosers.com...
Notary Discussion History

LoanClosers.com...
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Exclusive Mobile Notary on 5/28/13 6:59pm
Msg #471502

LoanClosers.com...

...called me this afternoon. I let her give me her 2 minute sales pitch on how they are looking to add new notaries to their list to handle their "huge volume". At the end of her pitch she asked if I would be interested in signing up with their company. I stated "I'm not a new notary". Her response, "Oh, so you don't work for the fee we offer"?

Losers...

Reply by CJ on 5/28/13 7:08pm
Msg #471504

I used to work for them. They have a creative accounting system. They insist you send in an invoice at the end of the month, and then the check you get does not match the invoice. I would call to find out which jobs they paid me for, and they had a hard time figuring it out too. Then they would promise the missing money on the next paycheck. So I would send in the next month's invoice and get back another weird check: not the correct amount of money for the recent invoice and then the missing money was not there either.

One time I said to the accountant guy, "Why can't you get this straight when I SEND you an invoice?" He said, "There are so many hours to keep track of". I said, "How would you feel if you paycheck was shorted because you worked too many hours to keep track of?" He had no answer for that.

They always call up super syrupy-sweet asking for "help" with a job, but they are not professional. And that's BESIDES the fact that they are low-ballers.

Reply by JamesLee/VA on 5/28/13 9:26pm
Msg #471520

I actually have fun with that same scheduler from time to time. She cracks me up because she gets so shocked when I wont accept her fee. She must be an aspiring actress. I live in a pretty rural area. I must be in her database with my home address. Ill quote her a fee..she feigns suprise..she counter offers for about $5 more..that's where the fun begins. Ive actually gotten her to hang up on me before!!

Reply by jba/fl on 5/28/13 10:53pm
Msg #471532

aka Loanc Losers n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.