Notary Rotary
Loan Application - $30
Notary Discussion History

Loan Application - $30
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by moburkes on 5/15/13 1:54pm
Msg #470089

Loan Application - $30

I received a call yesterday AND today for loan application documents. They both stated that their "base pay" is $30. WHAT? I told them my minimum, which is more than double or triple their base pay. I'm sure I won't hear back. Today he said he was with "Global". I don't remember who the person was with who called yesterday.

On Monday I received a call and they also originally offered $30. When I told them my minimum they asked "Aren't we allowed to make any money in the transaction?", and then I spent all day trying to email documents because their system won't allow larger packages, and, apparently this was a larger package. Not worth the money. Lesson learned.

Leave the lowballers alone, even if they agree to meet your fee.

I thought my rates were low in comparison to others, and I've recently had a company drop me. But to whomever is driving to people's homes for $30, good luck is all I can say.

Reply by Lee/AR on 5/15/13 2:17pm
Msg #470095

Even if they'd agreed to your fee--you dodged a bullet n/m

Reply by ikando on 5/15/13 6:21pm
Msg #470131

Knowing that I ask and routinely receive $45+ for GNW across town, with no waiting for or printing of documents, anyone who accepts $30 for ANY paper generating work is foolish.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.