Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Mortgage Connect--update on my experience with them.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by MW/VA on 5/11/13 8:28am
Msg #469651

I know, I know--they've been discussed a lot for low-balling.
I've only done a few for this co. They've asked for ICA agreements, updated Commission & E &O, etc. (the usual). Then they sent a "certification test" which I took for the fun of it. I did let them know that I thought I was being spammed with their constant emails.
Finally, got one to update my fees. Here's the kicker. They said "we have you in the system for $xxx but we can get you more work for $85."
My response was the send an email letting them know they are one of those cos. that want a lot but offer little, and asked to be removed from their database & any future emails.
I should have known. It's always a red flag for me when cos. keep emailing with more requirements, etc.--they always turn out to be lowballers.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 5/11/13 9:19am
Msg #469656

They sent me the cert test too....I deleted the e-mail

They don't call me for work anyway

Reply by lindab on 5/11/13 2:46pm
Msg #469674

Same with me. Even though I had applied to their company, they have NEVER called me since I applied in 2010. So I figured why even bother with all of this stuff and delete them when they send me emails.

Reply by Lisa Cirillo on 5/13/13 10:31am
Msg #469751

They did the same to me. I did their certification test for fun as well. Wow, I even got a certificate of completion. They have never called me for any work, but if they do, they'll have to meet my fees.

Reply by GY_CT on 6/17/13 2:11pm
Msg #473664

They're low-balling because they're looking for robots, not notaries. Look at their "rules"!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.