Notary Rotary
NATION STAR MORTGAGE LOAN DOCS
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Gilda Murray on 5/15/13 3:14pm
Msg #470109

Good afternoon Notary Family. Would appreciate getting some input if any of you experienced waiting for their Documents for a signing from this lender. I had my first set appointment for 10:00am yesterday, by 8:30am no docs so I called the Title Co that assigned the signing to me and was told NationStar has a (2) hr. delivery policy. Well by 9:30am docs finally came and backed up by whole day. (I called the borrower and gave them an update) I had 4 other signings scheduled and I was NOT too happy. End up running late for the next 2. Making a long drama day short. I'm putting any future signings for that Mortgage co. on "time out". Don't have the patience for procrastination or lack of proficiency. Thanks in advance for your input.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 5/15/13 3:20pm
Msg #470111

Yes - see Msg #469470

I now ask who the lender is and I decline if it's Nationstar. They have no respect for the notary's time or the borrower's time.

Reply by janCA on 5/15/13 3:27pm
Msg #470112

The only NationStar signings I have done were through TS. No problems receiving docs.

Reply by sigtogo/OR on 5/15/13 7:38pm
Msg #470146

I have no problem through TS either but I was informed

a few weeks ago that all Nationstar loans would require full faxback! Redic!!!

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 5/15/13 8:07pm
Msg #470153

Next time .....

... if there is a "next time," automatically move the late doc signing to the end of the line. Never imperil your other appts for which you have timely docs. Do the late doc signing at the end of your signing day when everybody else is taken care of. If that's not OK with the late doc borrowers, too bad; give the signing back. Not your fault. Don't make everybody else pay, including yourself, for Nation Star's inconsideration & unprofessionalism

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.