Notary Rotary
NP Background Check
Notary Discussion History

NP Background Check
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by MB_AZ on 5/2/13 3:04pm
Msg #468355

NP Background Check

I received my clear NP Background check last year and was notified by Title Source their legal department will only accept BGC through NNA. Anyone else having problems with title co's accepting NP bgc's?

Reply by Marian_in_CA on 5/2/13 3:09pm
Msg #468356

It's not so much that they won't accept the one obtained here as much as they will ONLY accept the NNA one, to the exclusion of all others. They've been convinced through marketing that it is the only acceptable option.

Myself, and several others here, can tell you that the NNA BGC is not nearly as accurate as the one done here. The information they look at is pretty much the same... they are more than comparable. I personally think the one obtained here was the most accurate and reliable. But to convince others of that is more difficult.

You can read about my recent ones here: Msg #464004

Reply by desktopfull on 5/2/13 3:30pm
Msg #468358

Yep! Just one of the onerous scams perpetrated by xyz to pick a notary's pocket, while pretending to be looking out for a notary's best interest!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.