Notary Rotary
National Loan Closers
Notary Discussion History

National Loan Closers
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by notaryKing on 5/30/13 11:32am
Msg #471702

National Loan Closers

Avoid. Company with Louisville area code keeps calling, took a deal last week, no borrower info in the confirmation. I called, they said, "well we didn't get it."

Really.

Today, same deal. She said, "sir, I cannot send you on this appointment, you seem a little angry.

Yeah, I seem to get miffed when I have to google the borrower to get his or her phone numbers.

Brokers, trying to make money/lowball, are too lazy to put borrower info on a confirmation. I fired their #$%. 6 areas to put in a phone #, they all real 000-000-0000. Even to escape their system something had to be added. Third rate, lowlife company. I know SC has them in IA, my number was from Louisville. Same company?

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/30/13 11:57am
Msg #471704

Maybe they were coming to you via Loan Processing Center in Louisville, KY?

The other maybe is that could've been a "do not call borrowers" package. Hence, the lack of borrower contact info. MIC is notorious for those types of pkgs.

Not say right or wrong. Just saying ... possibilities .........??

Reply by Notarysigner on 5/30/13 12:56pm
Msg #471708

Most likely correct Yoli, I requested a call from them (NLC) because I wanted them to stop emailing me period.

The call came from LPC and he explained they did this for a number of companies so I had to identify which one. He found and told me their "default" fee was $70 and I have never set my fee so that is why I was getting so many emails. Also said he couldn't delete me.

Aha, I changed my fee to $300.00, haven't gotten an email since.

Reply by loancloser46 on 5/30/13 1:25pm
Msg #471712

LPC still waiting on payment from early April,never again n/m

Reply by Bob_Chicago on 5/30/13 12:17pm
Msg #471705

Re: National Loan Closers. You are confusing

National loan ClosINGS in IA with National Loan ClosERS In KY
Two different companies
I have never had a problem with either of them when they meet my fee.

Reply by notaryKing on 6/2/13 8:48pm
Msg #472037

Re: National Loan Closers. You are confusing

THEY met YOUR fee?

All the jobs are posted on a board with the opportunity to accept or decline. I've never seen one over 3 figures, at least in my area.....but yeah, its rural. Maybe they pay better in Chi town.

I wont work for them again. I make too much elsewhere.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.