Notary Rotary
Nationwide Management Services/John Marsh
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by LaKitta/VA on 5/7/13 8:42pm
Msg #469100

Has anyone had any experience with this company or ths person?

Reply by Lisa Cirillo on 5/8/13 8:30am
Msg #469126

Yes, I have. He is a very nice person. They pay low fees for, what I feel, is a lot of work. The company wants you to go out to a location and serve a letter on the homeowner, try to get the homeowner to call the lending institution, you have to take 6 pics of the home and then input this information in their system (name of person contacted, relation to homeowner, physical description, etc).

This is process server work as far as I'm concerned and it certainly doesn't pay enough. I did one job for them, and at the end of the year they sent me a 1099. The job only paid $50. (don't judge) this job was right down the road from me and I wanted to do a test run before refusing any other work. The 1099 was sent to me, so the $50 turned into $30 quickly after taxes.

I wouldn't recommend this work from Nationwide Management unless I could get more money from them.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 5/8/13 8:56am
Msg #469127

"The job only paid $50. (don't judge)"

You're lucky - companies that contact me for this type of work only offer $30-$35 - not worth it to me either.

I don't do these - I do not wish to come between a person who owes money and the people they owe money to.

Reply by Lisa Cirillo on 5/8/13 10:18am
Msg #469146

Linda, they originally tried getting me to do the job for $30 and I said no way. They increased it to $50. Still not enough for all they expect. I used to be a process server and I got a whole lot more than that and those jobs were a lot less paperwork.

Reply by Paul_IL on 5/8/13 12:25pm
Msg #469165

I have done a couple for them. $50 to print about 10-15 pages. Knock on the door ask them to call the lender and leave the packet. They then have 72 hrs to complete the paperwork. If they call you back you drop by and pickup the package and return it to Nationwide and get an additional $25. Take a few pics which you can directly upload to the site with their Android app and you are done. These are quick and easy and when you are going to be in the area anyway seems foolish to pass up easy money. $50 for about 10 minutes of effort. JMHO.

Reply by Lisa Cirillo on 5/8/13 12:42pm
Msg #469168

Problem I have is there isn't much in the area at the time I get work from them. I can't see making a special trip for the work involved. I live in a very rural area so some of these places are just too out of reach for me.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.