Notary Rotary
New stamper
Notary Discussion History

New stamper
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by pdl/cali on 5/25/13 12:11am
Msg #471224

New stamper

I just want to say how pleased I am with my new notary stamper. I purchased right here from Notary Rotary. In the past I have ordered from other vendors. My stamps would break, springs pop out, and my stamp impression would bleed without giving me a clean crisp impression. My new stamper is a Brother, and I Love it! I also purchased the Sting Ray. The prices are great! Just wanted to share , I can stamp again with confidence.

Reply by BrotherOwner on 5/25/13 1:04am
Msg #471226

I also have the Brother from NR. Ordered it for commission renewal. It is high quality, and it is similar to the MAX LIGHT which I had previously. Now if all docs actually had enough SPACE for the impression, I'd be a happy camper!

Reply by BrotherOwner on 5/25/13 1:14am
Msg #471227

Re: WORD OF CAUTION

The ink from other brsnds is NOT compatable with Brother or MAX LIGHT. It most likely will cause problems and may destroy them. That said, I have 1 1/2 tubes of MaxLight ink left and MAY experiment when it comes time to refill the Brother, since their ink has SIMILAR base properties. YMMV!

Reply by CopperheadVA on 5/25/13 3:28am
Msg #471230

I just renewed my VA commission and ordered the Brother stamp once again - I agree it's a quality stamp. I also ordered the Trodat Vienna 9012 for those tight spaces - the impression itself is almost as large as the Brother, but the way the stamp is designed you can position it exactly where you want it. I also got the Ultimark Round stamp in blue ink for a change of pace.

Reply by SAmobile/TX on 5/25/13 9:00am
Msg #471238

Thanks for sharing the information Copperhead.

I have been using the brother stamp and I agree with everyone else it is a quality stamp. I've been looking for a stamp to get in those hard to fit areas. After reading your post, I just ordered the Trodat Vienna 9012 you mentioned.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 5/26/13 6:07am
Msg #471321

Re: Thanks for sharing the information Copperhead.

I have found that you just have to make sure to apply even pressure to the entire stamp when pressing down on it.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 5/26/13 3:14pm
Msg #471346

Wondering how expired stamps are disposed of? n/m

Reply by Robert522TX on 5/26/13 4:58pm
Msg #471351

Re: Wondering how expired stamps are disposed of?

I thought we were supposed to "dismantle" and destroy them.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/26/13 6:02pm
Msg #471352

Destroy the impression part. If it's rubber (or like material), simply cut it up. An embosser, which is metal, is more difficult.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 5/26/13 9:06pm
Msg #471358

Msg #408762

Reply by Exclusive Mobile Notary on 5/28/13 5:48pm
Msg #471488

I see stamps from other Notaries all the time and I must say the NNA stamper is one of the worst. It never leaves a crisp/clean image.

If you're in SoCal, Riverside Rubber Stamp makes a great stamp that always stays crisp and clean.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.