Notary Rotary
Pac Doc Sign (PDS)
Notary Discussion History

Pac Doc Sign (PDS)
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by CJ on 5/13/13 3:07pm
Msg #469788

Pac Doc Sign (PDS)

They are not answering their phone, and when I log in, their website won't come up. Not a good sign. Anyone else having the same problems? Or is it just me?

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/13/13 3:29pm
Msg #469792

Is that Pacific Document Signing in Los Angeles with 2-1/2 stars in SC?

Reply by CJ on 5/13/13 3:49pm
Msg #469795

Yes, but they have been good to me for years.

Never missed a payment, checks on time, pick up the phone when there are problems, and meet my fee. But I don't need to defend why I work for them. I need to know if they are going out of business. What I REALLY need to know is: I need my w/o and docs for tonight.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/13/13 4:07pm
Msg #469797

No need to get defensive. Just trying to help.

Tried their website www.pacdocsign.com and it came up for me. You may want to try it again.

Here are the contact info per their website:

[e-mail address]
[e-mail address]
[e-mail address]
[e-mail address]
[e-mail address]
for their complete contact info (per their website) here's that webpage link: http://www.pacdocsign.com/contact.php

Hope you can connect and clear things up.

Reply by CJ on 5/13/13 4:26pm
Msg #469801

Thanks Yoli for your help. :)

I try not to post too much, because I don't want to get jumped on. This is a big help. I really appreciate it.

Reply by CJ on 5/13/13 4:27pm
Msg #469802

I got through to them. They are still there.

My docs and work order are on their way. Smile Thanks again, and thank you for your patience with my defensiveness. Smile

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/13/13 4:34pm
Msg #469803

Glad it worked out for you!

Remember, CJ, we are independent contractors. It's our decision who we chose to work with. There are resources available to us to guide us on our decisions. How we utilize those resources is our own choice ... as are the rewards or consequences.

You're welcome!

Reply by CJ on 5/13/13 4:40pm
Msg #469804

:) n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.