Notary Rotary
Pennymac loans
Notary Discussion History

Pennymac loans
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by barkaroni on 5/21/13 3:44pm
Msg #470794

Pennymac loans

Any info on size of package, strange quirks, time involved???????

Reply by Bee_CA on 5/21/13 4:08pm
Msg #470796

Large packages...I usually charge extra.

Reply by Jack/AL on 5/21/13 4:40pm
Msg #470802

Got my first one, today. It's 137 pages, with some repetition. Thankfully, it was done by Title Source, so there are no silly, contradicting, notary instruction pages scattered throughout. Other title companies might well have included more pages, but I doubt that they'd have fewer.

Reply by barkaroni on 5/21/13 5:43pm
Msg #470820

Thanks! This just got cancelled. It was with Title Source. I will consider if it comes up again through Title Source.

Reply by notary/OR on 5/22/13 9:42am
Msg #470872

Not sure what you stated for fees in your profile with Title Source but they are an excellent company who will send you alot of work if you do a professional error free job for them. Penny Mac loans are big but they are not particularly difficult and maybe take an extra ten minutes. I don't charge more for them because Title Source sends me alot of work, meets my fee, do not require faxbacks and they pay me the same amount for a Quicken loan which only is about 70 pages and takes significantly less time. It evens out in the end. For a large company like Title Source or Servicelink that may send you 15 or more signings in a month, it pays off to be established with them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.