Notary Rotary
Prestige Signing Group Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by ToniK on 5/29/13 3:40pm
Msg #471644

Did signing for them March 7, 2013. Payment has not been received. Excuses I've heard was they paid another notary (I posted about that back in April), claimed to send out new check. Not received. Sent email to Sky Rivera. No response. Sent another one. Ignored. Called and she answered asked about payment, she hung up on me. Called back, went straight to voicemail. I'm turning it over to an Attorney today.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/29/13 10:12pm
Msg #471668

Please say it isn't so!

Had my first one for them on 5/3/13.

Reply by gdpete on 5/30/13 3:17pm
Msg #471720

I did one for them on May 14 and have already put them down as a "do not do again" because they send docs late. Hope I get paid.
Also, Capstone Pioneer Title is not listed in signing central, I will not do one for them again although they do go through a signing service. They have a habit of deducting on the fees for every little thing. ie: the borrower missed a date. So couldn't someone at the title company fill that in?

Reply by ToniK on 5/30/13 3:50pm
Msg #471725

Let us know if you get paid within 30 days. Im pretty sure you will since they seen my post already. Wink

Reply by John Tennant on 5/30/13 4:41pm
Msg #471732

They probably could, but, shouldn't you have caught it during the second and third review of the docs?

Reply by John Tennant on 5/30/13 4:42pm
Msg #471733

Re: Pete, Capstone Pioneer Title.

They probably could, but, shouldn't you have caught it during the second and third review of the docs?

Reply by gdpete on 7/12/13 1:53pm
Msg #476599

Re: Pete, Capstone Pioneer Title.

I checked docs twice, the signature was way past the end of the line, so I didn't notice that the date was missing. Still waiting on payment - almost 60 days now. They don't answer the phone. Does anyone know how to get in touch with their accounting dept?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.