Notary Rotary
Professional Settlement Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Tannis Zamora on 5/24/13 3:35pm
Msg #471167

Hi all, I checked SC to find two listings for this named company, however the co that is calling me has a California zip code. They called for a refi and low fee. I stated my fee. Said they would have to get approved. I cannot find any info on them. Any information would be appreciated.

Reply by ToniK on 5/24/13 3:40pm
Msg #471168

They do pay low. According to them they pay I'm 15 days but actuality it's between 30-45 days.

Reply by Robert522TX on 5/24/13 7:17pm
Msg #471191

They are lowballers; I did one job for them in March, and they did pay within 30 days. However, for a few weeks I was getting several offers that were ridiculous for the time and travel involved, didn't take any of those, and haven't heard from them since

Reply by DC001/MD on 5/24/13 7:29pm
Msg #471194

They are also a pain to deal with, with the low fees they expect you to, call them when you get docs, when you print docs, when you arrive at the closing, when you leave the closing and when you drop the package. I told them to remove me from their list, I don't need to be micro managed

Reply by Tannis Zamora on 5/24/13 11:32pm
Msg #471220

Thank you all for the information. They called back and I spoke with someone other then the scheduler and was told they moved from the LA area to Henderson, Nevada. The 949 area code is still LA. The job was cancelled by the borrower after I had given my fee and was called back to tell me the fee was accepted.

I will note your comments in my file box.

Reply by thnotary_NY on 5/25/13 4:45pm
Msg #471279

Let me add to that, they will call you if you have submitted your fee (online form) and they don't have any one to fill the job.

Reply by Lisa Cirillo on 5/26/13 3:00pm
Msg #471344

I've done a few jobs for them. They do say they pay in 12-15 days. The first job took over 30 to get paid, the other jobs I was paid within 20 days. I guess once you're in their system, they pay pretty quick compared to some others. They do low ball, which I won't take. If they can't meet my fee, I just don't go. And yes, they do send those rediculous emails for low paying jobs. I decline and they call, I just let them know what my fee is.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.