Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Quick Loan Signing - looking for update...........
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Mung/CA on 5/13/13 1:11pm
Msg #469769

Anyone have outstanding payment issues? They owe me for a signing back in late Feb and want to know if anybody else is owed. Thanks.

Reply by TrishG/CA on 5/13/13 1:36pm
Msg #469772

I just received payment from a signing I performed on 1/23/13. No lectures, Yes, I failed to checking SC . After endless voice mail messages and unanswered emails I emailed, faxed and sent certified mail and First class Mail and demand for payment notice giving him 5 days to pay or I would take the further collection steps including contacting the lender and title company etc. I also advised him I would be filing an action in small claims court as he is located in the next county from me.

About 2 minutes Almoataz " Taz" Alsibai is calling me and telling me he did not appreciate my unprofessional behavior by sending a collection notice. I advised him 105 days without making a payment on an invoice was beyond unprofessional. I advised him my letter was advising of the steps I would take if payment was not received and cleared. He stated payment would be mailed .

I just received payment on Thursday 5/9/13 and deposited the check . Once I am assured that the funds are good and don't bounce I will post .

This is the one time I took a last minute signing without checking signing central. It will not happen again.

If you would like a copy of the letter I use or any information, please pm me.

Reply by SharNC on 7/8/13 3:59pm
Msg #475954

Do you mind sharing your collection letter with me? I've called them twice for a May invoice. I'm trying to prevent it from becoming an issue, but from what I'm reading it will be.

Reply by Harry/Not on 5/13/13 5:47pm
Msg #469810

Never had any problem with them, they always pay me around 30 days, i always send them my invoices as soon as i complete their signings.

Reply by COpink on 5/13/13 5:59pm
Msg #469811

I just got a check today from a signing I did in February for them.

Reply by walthtz on 5/14/13 9:29am
Msg #469843

never had a problem getting paid.

Reply by beachsigning on 5/14/13 11:27am
Msg #469853

Great company, never had issues with payment. in fact i received my April check this past sat.

Reply by Reina on 5/14/13 4:52pm
Msg #469911

always get paid from them ib timely manner

Reply by Notarycat/CA on 5/14/13 1:54pm
Msg #469871

I finally received payment after 80 days. I don't get how some notaries on here say they get paid in 30 days while others don't. Something is fishy. Anyway, it took a lot of calls, as emails were not answered. I talked to a man named Naj, and he sent the check. They finally made good on paying me, but I will not work for them because of this hassle. Notaries should NOT have to go through this nonsense in order to be paid.

Reply by Jodith/WA on 5/15/13 2:23am
Msg #470006

They're on my, must pay upfront list.

As for taking signings without checking SC first, I have no compunction about checking SC after I accept and turning it back or requiring upfront payment if they do not have a good payment history. I've been burned too many times to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Reply by MariaPA on 5/15/13 12:27pm
Msg #470062

Got paid for my april signings

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.