Notary Rotary
Servicelink docs- links
Notary Discussion History

Servicelink docs- links
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by aanotary on 5/15/13 6:37pm
Msg #470134

Servicelink docs- links

I have a Mac. Is it my Mac or the fact that I am a techno retard? I can never access those docs that come with the A & B links. Just curious if it is my computer or me? I always ask them to send the docs PDF and they seem more reluctant to do that lately?

Reply by Ali/IL on 5/15/13 7:29pm
Msg #470142

I don't have mac but, I sure have trouble sometimes. The 1 and l sure look alike. I have to copy and paste.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/15/13 7:45pm
Msg #470149

Same as Ali/IL, I've found copy and paste works best for me.

Reply by Lee/AR on 5/15/13 8:02pm
Msg #470152

Don't know about the Mac, but had a terrible time with these for weeks on end last year. Kept trying to do it right...and one day all the screwy problems I'd been having just stopped. Been fine ever since and I don't have a clue why it didn't work or why it suddenly began working.

Reply by Exclusive Mobile Notary on 5/15/13 11:15pm
Msg #470177

They have such an outdated system...

Reply by notary4az2 on 5/16/13 1:57pm
Msg #470247

I just attended a preferred notary meeting here in Phoenix with Servicelink and Ford Soliman. He stated that Macs are not too compatible with their system. They are trying to stop PDF docs being sent out due to the unsecure mode of sending docs in that way. You might want to contact vendor services and see if there is a way for them to assist you with your Mac downloads.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.