Notary Rotary
Signing Stream
Notary Discussion History

Signing Stream
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Reginald Moore on 5/27/13 4:32pm
Msg #471394

Signing Stream

I have worked with Signing Stream for the past 6 months and I have heard all of the bad reviews on them. However in my experience. I have received steady work. gotten paid on time and for the most part they seem to be pretty pleasant. Yes, they pay a little lower than everyone else pays me and it takes a little bit of time but I do get paid. There docs are nice and I have never had a problem with receiving my docs on time. So far so good!

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/27/13 4:51pm
Msg #471398

Well, Reggie,

If you're willing to accept low fees and, besides being low, have to wait longer than 30 days for payment, that's your choice. IMO, it's a shame you've had to resort to accepting those terms when there are so many other companies out there who pay a respectable fee in a timely fashion. Frown

Reply by Notarysigner on 5/28/13 9:35am
Msg #471432

Re: Well, Reggie, Ditto What Yoli posted! n/m

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 5/27/13 4:57pm
Msg #471400

Wow... doesn't take much to please you! n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 5/27/13 5:37pm
Msg #471404

I'm Desperate...will work for peanuts!

Say it isn't so...you're not working for this company aka Final Link, BK filed, then Home Signings.

Purposely deceived notaries, didn't pay hoards of them, then folded their tent and went to another location, new name, same game.

You're setting yourself up, my friend. Any day, they could decide to quit paying notaries, fold yet another tent...they know the drill...and open up somewhere else with a new name, same game.

Fees are low! If you're just okay with working for chump change, well, more power to you. Most of us have higher expectations, someone has to work for crumbs and leave the dessert for us!

I guess we should thank you! No matter how pleased you are to work for them, most of us would not work for them.

Reply by Pamela Holliday on 5/29/13 12:07am
Msg #471545

Re: I'm Desperate...will work for peanuts!

I feel that Signing Stream has been great to work for. I enjoy talking to the people they are very helpful and courteous. I started with Home Signings and when they changed names they also paid me all of the amounts owed from the old company and now from the new company, so I have had no problem getting paid. I also have worked with other companies that have paid less with more fax backs than you can imagine. Sure they asked me to give my testimonial but I have been glad to do it, given all the work they have sent my way. I just hope that a few bad eggs don't tarnish this company's reputation.

Thank you for listening.

Reply by Yvonne Boelzner on 5/27/13 6:22pm
Msg #471408

I also have worked for Signing Stream for over 6 months. I also heard all the bad reviews and have not had any problems. I also receive steady work. The staff is extremely helpful and fun to work with. I enjoy working with them.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 5/27/13 7:58pm
Msg #471411

Did Signing Stream ask Reginald and Yvonne to post? n/m

Reply by Philip Johnson on 5/27/13 8:18pm
Msg #471413

Teresa, did you ask that question on Friday

of one of the respondents in this thread when they spoke well of another company?

I really don't understand why we have to ponder about motive, when we might disagree with the poster's expression.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 5/27/13 9:21pm
Msg #471416

Obviously I did not post on Friday. As Toni mentioned, the

posts from both Reginald and Yvonne were so similar to each other that it appeared (to me) that they may have been generated at the suggestion of the SS being discussed.

Reply by ToniK on 5/27/13 8:25pm
Msg #471414

Notice the similar phrases used in both posts? n/m

Reply by Doris_CO on 5/27/13 8:55pm
Msg #471415

Is this the same company? Msg #471028. If so, don't count on being paid in a timely manner or at all, in the future.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 5/27/13 10:48pm
Msg #471422

Wasn't Signing Stream the "Bad Notary" Web site owner? n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 5/27/13 10:56pm
Msg #471423

Re: Wasn't Signing Stream the "Bad Notary" Web site owner?

How quickly people forget!

Reply by Notarysigner on 5/28/13 9:39am
Msg #471433

And why didn't they just comment in S/C? n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 5/28/13 9:58am
Msg #471435

Why do you think? Because they won't get Brownie points. n/m

Reply by D Dunn on 5/28/13 3:10pm
Msg #471465

this has been an excellent - professional relationship..docs in a timely manner. Payment in a timely manner. If a question arises, either email or phone...they have an immediate answer. They do have it together.

Reply by closergrl on 5/28/13 3:26pm
Msg #471470

They have it together, that is laughable.

I did a signing for Home Signings when they first changed their name. Paid me half my fee, stating that I did not show up for the signing when it was scheduled the first time, it was schedule with a different notary. I was the second notary to be scheduled. Then, they changed their name to Signing Stream. Unbeknownst to me, I did a signing for them. Was paid short by $5 on that one. I have tried and tried to collect and have gotten nowhere with my efforts. They DO NOT pay the agreed upon fee, nor in a timely manner. They take advantage of their notaries.

Reply by Chris/ILL on 5/28/13 5:46pm
Msg #471485

Re: They have it together, that is laughable.

Thanks for the info, they called me and I just said no thanks. Besides they never came close to my fee.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.