Notary Rotary
Signing Stream
Notary Discussion History

Signing Stream
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Anita Jones on 5/29/13 12:03pm
Msg #471591

Signing Stream

I have worked with Signing Stream as a Loan Signing Agent for the past year. The coordinators are very professional, friendly and responsive. Payments are made timely. Their system is very efficient and easy to navigate. I highly recommend utilizing Signing Stream and I am happy to work with Signing Stream.

Reply by 101livescan on 5/29/13 12:27pm
Msg #471596

Birds of a feather flock together. And you were paid how much to sing this song about Signingstream...too late, we professionals on this board have their number already. You can't blindsight us.

We already know they offer very low fees. They haven't changed much since Final Link that went BK, then Home Signings, and finally Signing Stream, authors of BADNOTARY website.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 5/29/13 12:34pm
Msg #471598

OMG! STOP, PALEEEEZE!

No matter how many of you pathetic groupies Signing Stream can talk into posting on NR and elsewhere, they will NEVER be able to rehabilitate their reputation and image as the low-life scum they are.

Reply by 101livescan on 5/29/13 12:41pm
Msg #471602

Re: OMG! STOP, PALEEEEZE!

Can't even rate the Signing Stream...not in SC. Listed as Home Signings in Westminster. Only a 1 star company and sinking....fast...JUMP while you still can, before you get burned.

Reply by Robert522TX on 5/29/13 12:41pm
Msg #471603

Re: OMG! STOP, PALEEEEZE! LIKE!!! n/m

Reply by CorpJen on 5/29/13 2:17pm
Msg #471615

check it out on notarybeware.com

Reply by Jessica/FL on 5/30/13 12:59pm
Msg #471709

How could you have worked with them for the past year when

They HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN in business for a YEAR. This must be a paid advertisement or a JOKE! I received the bankruptcy notification for Final Link and will fight to get what is owed to me. How dare they open new companies and not pay the notaries for the work completed.

Reply by 101livescan on 5/30/13 1:08pm
Msg #471711

Re: How could you have worked with them for the past year when

Pretty ballsy, don't you think, and all these nardowells who are promoting the hell out of NEW company, with new orders, new company name, same bad game? Horrific!

But, as they say in show biz, there's a sucker born every minute!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.