Notary Rotary
Signing Stream Ink
Notary Discussion History

Signing Stream Ink
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Daniel Stephens on 5/23/13 2:07pm
Msg #471028

Signing Stream Ink

Started out as Final Link changed name to Home Sign now Signing Stream Ink, real trash to work for and do not pay.

Update on Final Link and the very honest Mr. Ali Bassam Abdallah who just happens also to be a California Notary.

I just received Bankrupsy paper work from the courts. The phone number for those of you is 855-460-9641 and the case number is: 8:13-bk-14349-TA. They are using his SSN: 132-76-7515 to identify him. He changed the name of his signing company to Home Signing and 6 months later to now Signing Stream Ink so be aware of them. [V]

Reply by Gary Williamson on 5/23/13 4:41pm
Msg #471040

Signing Stream will cut your fee when they pay you for almost any reason. I performed 4 signings for this SS and they did pay but each time my fee was cut by $10 to $25. They said I did not call in upon arrival at the borrowers or I did not fax back or I did not fill out their QC check sheet. I was given permission not to fax back because they did not want to pay my fax back charge and I did fill out their QC sheet on line. No I did not call when I arrived at the borrowers home. Be carful with Signing Stream they will short you.

Reply by Lee/AR on 5/23/13 6:30pm
Msg #471050

If they shorted you once, why did you work for them again? Not picking on you, but, gee whiz, stop the trusting behavior already. Another lesson to be learned--always get it in writing.

Reply by Gary Williamson on 5/24/13 12:25am
Msg #471089

I did not see any problems listed on Notary Rotary and did 4 signings in about 3 weeks for them. About the 6th week is when the checks started coming with the shortages. Fortunatly I do not get stung like this very often.

Reply by Doris_CO on 5/23/13 7:03pm
Msg #471056

Thanks for posting this Daniel. I received a call from Signing Stream today, (which I didn't answer because of their reputation), so the company is still out there calling Notaries for signings. You should post this info everywhere. Anyone who is owed money probably won't be paid because this guy has spent all the money and now is filing bankruptcy.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.