Notary Rotary
Solution Star
Notary Discussion History

Solution Star
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Suzibelle01 on 5/14/13 6:17pm
Msg #469922

Solution Star

Does anyone have any info on Solution Star out of Coraopolis, PA? They asked that I do a last minute signing for them tonight.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/14/13 6:25pm
Msg #469924

They were formerly Equifax Settlement Services.

If you look in SC for Equifax, you'll find info.

I accommodated one signing for them on 4/2/13 and received $XXX payment on 4/13. I'll take all they send me!

Reply by Suzibelle01 on 5/14/13 6:32pm
Msg #469926

Re: They were formerly Equifax Settlement Services.

Yoli - Thank you. Signing is for 8PM tonight. No docs yet and it is a 45 minute drive from here. We shall see how this goes.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 5/14/13 6:37pm
Msg #469928

Well, you know, Suzi? We can only do what we can do with what we have. Call the borrowers and let 'em know you're still waiting for docs and find out how late they'll be available. If they're not flexible, guess things will have to be revamped. Don't stress! I know, I know ... easier said than done.

Have a great evening! Smile

Reply by Suzibelle01 on 5/14/13 6:50pm
Msg #469932

You are so right, Yoli - we can only do what we can do. And, there is no stress here. Gave that up a long time ago. Borrowers set a time limit to 9PM. I'm good with that if the docs come by 8PM.

You have a GREAT EVENING, Yoli. Warmer weather here in Michigan which we are all excited about.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.