Notary Rotary
TRG
Notary Discussion History

TRG
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by LisaWI on 5/9/13 5:13pm
Msg #469462

TRG

Can someone tell me what state they are in? Thats all I need to know......Thanx All Smile

Reply by Jessica/FL on 5/9/13 5:14pm
Msg #469463

I have worked with offices in New Jersey and California.

Reply by Judy/TX on 5/9/13 5:17pm
Msg #469464

Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Reply by LisaWI on 5/9/13 5:19pm
Msg #469465

Thanx Gals.....I didnt know they had 2 offices, thats good to know.......trying to figure out if Im going to get my docs today for my early morning appt.....

Reply by sigtogo/OR on 5/9/13 6:50pm
Msg #469479

state of confusion! n/m

Reply by LisaWI on 5/9/13 7:33pm
Msg #469482

Re: state of confusion!

Hahah, thats a good one! And I would have to agree they are in a state of confusion or something......Originally the docs were supposed to be sent overnight, a TRG rep called me this morning at 10:30 to see if I could print the docs, I said sure, no problem.......and here I sit at 7:30pm and no docs.....lalalalalalala

Im not waiting much longer, this is beyond ridiculous.......

Reply by jba/fl on 5/10/13 12:20am
Msg #469536

Re: state of confusion!

Soon they will tell you to get a new computer since it is your fault things are not going right.

Many here have left their ranks - ranting. The original post is linked - read all about them last 2 years or so. State of confusion is right.

Reply by Bear900/CA on 5/10/13 1:56am
Msg #469542

Re: The original post is linked - thank you!

I just lernt sumpin'. Didn't know about this feature. Thanks!

Now what about the little link to the left of a post? Saw that for the first time yesterday. I tried clicking, rubbing, scratch and sniffing...nada

Reply by desktopfull on 5/9/13 10:15pm
Msg #469514

LOL! n/m

Reply by Bear900/CA on 5/10/13 12:18am
Msg #469534

TRG state of confusion..

I have to agree. My experience has been that they are overall a good company, pay on time, etc., but inner-office communication has some gaps that will cost you.

They want Complete file fax-backs ALWAYS so be sure to build that into your price no matter what they say.

Since you will deal with 2 or 3 people always, the scheduler is never aware of fax-backs. I think they just are unaware. Even if the order does not request them, TRG will demand them AFTER the signing from a different person.

You will always get a follow-up call from a different person asking if you have completed the job AND faxed the complete file back. That's after the fact.

Knowing that, I started asking them to double-check and they would find out they did require complete fax-backs. They would add the extra cost to the order. You won't ever get paid on a revised order. The first order is what you will always get paid on. I truly believe it's only due to lack of communication within their accounting. I fought it once all the way up to the manager and finally got paid but that was a huge hassle.

On later signings, the person dealing with title was always willing to pay the extra cost and would even send emails to everybody in the loop, but again, the original order prevails. They just can't get from b to c and you lose.

If it's an evening signing, sometimes the fax doesn't work on their end. Scan and email.

They are overall good if you can handle the complete fax back and price it right up front. Just always quote a price that includes a Complete fax back. Get your full price on the original order or you will lose.

Best!

Reply by LisaWI on 5/10/13 7:39am
Msg #469548

Re: TRG state of confusion..

All I can say is there must be a massive lack of communication with this company and also, they have to be overloaded with work by the looks of the other posts. There is a complete lack of respect for the vendors. No communication what-so-ever on what the heck is going on. If I was the owner/manager of this company, I would be seeking feedback from my clients and vendors alike because I would lay money on it, mistakes are happening left and right in this company....let me set it straight though, the people are nice enough there, but their mode of operation is a mess......

First, let me clarify, I wasnt hired directly through TRG, I was hired through Field Choice. But here's the rest of the story as a wise ol' man used to say Big Smile

I called the company that hired me at about 5:30pm or so and he assured me I would have docs and I mean he was insistent, I would have them. I waited until about 6:30pm to check again, no docs, so I called the borrower to see if she had heard anything, she said no.....I ate my supper, watched a little tele and decided I was going to check again to see if docs made it yet....NOPE!......so I called the borrower again around 7:30.......she asked me if I had heard from anyone and I told her no, so she proceeded to tell me she did. Apparently, the appt has to be moved, so we talked about when and she told me the time that her and her husband could meet, I said that was fine. Then she proceeded to tell me she is a little upset as they really wanted the early morning appt. I said I understand and also apologized to her for her being the one who had to tell me the appt is being moved. I received no email or phone call about this from anyone. Now I get up this morning, check my email and there is a msg to update the website portal once the closing has been completed at 8am.......The company that hired me doesnt even now the appt has been changed!

After this one, I will have to think twice about accepting any work directly from TRG or though another company.......I basically waited for documents the whole day which ISNT in my list of services that I provide.....

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.