Notary Rotary
Title Source Pens
Notary Discussion History

Title Source Pens
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by hodgy on 5/9/13 12:40pm
Msg #469384

Title Source Pens

I just got a box of 50 Blue Title Source pens that were unexpected to use and pass out to the borrowers. What a great company.

Reply by ME/NJ on 5/9/13 12:44pm
Msg #469388

I think most of us that work with them got a package this week. Throw away pens to give to clients, nice gesture. I like my Pilot G6 pens everyone wants to keep them.

Reply by sueharke on 5/9/13 12:58pm
Msg #469398

I use the Pentex WOW pens because they fit my hand well. Also, people like to keep them too. It seems this pen is also great for a child's hand...parents love when I leave the pen for the children.

Reply by StaceyB/NJ on 5/9/13 1:31pm
Msg #469415

Seriously -- my phone never rings from them anymore-- only through SS -- and pens?!?! You're getting pens?!?!?! Jealous Wink ....seriously! Loved that I would get a nice amount each week from them...then....poof...a few a month handed out through a signing company...but the pens!! So need to reach out to them and find out what is going on (I really want the pens Wink

Reply by CopperheadVA on 5/9/13 2:56pm
Msg #469437

I had been feeling really left out - until I got the box of

pens today! TS hasn't called me since January - I would love to use their pens but I never hear from them since they began using signing services in my area.

Reply by John E. Rogers on 5/9/13 3:00pm
Msg #469439

Most of the time, I would agree but use caution...if you print docs more than 12 hours prior to assignment, even after confirming with borrower, and closing date/time changed, they will not pay you for printing out four (4) sets of docs. As has been mentioned many times in the Forum, there seems to be a big push on to get NSA's to work for less pay. Overall, TSI seems to be one of the better co's to work with. jer/oh

Reply by Hart - Marilyn on 5/9/13 8:39pm
Msg #469494

Title Source is a great company. I have been closing their loans for quite some time with no issues.
Received the pens today!!! Love them!

Reply by StaceyB/NJ on 5/9/13 8:57pm
Msg #469500

Still waiting on pens...sniffle Smile

Reply by Sherry_CA on 6/13/13 8:31pm
Msg #473272

Received my pens about a month ago too. I prefer mine to give out, they are prettier. But truly... I rather receive my phone ringing again off the hook like it was. Don't like this very slow time Frown

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.