Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
To anyone attending the NNA conference ...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 5/2/13 1:35pm
Msg #468334

... who wants to join a group trip to a quintessentially Austin venue for some quintessentially Tex-Mex chow with a quintessentially OldePharte Austinite: Gimme a call. We'll set it up. (512)797-3237.

Special outings arranged for platinum blonde signing agents (well, platinum blonde <female> signing agents).

For those not focused on gustatory matters, the Harry Ransom Center at the University of Texas has both a Gutenberg Bible and the world's oldest photograph. For the boisterous, the Sixth Street entertainment district is a must. The district includes Esther's Follies, a world-class comedy club. For the active, set aside a morning for a jog around Lake Ladybird.

And everybody should plan one evening to go see the bats from the country's largest urban bat colony -- up to a million and a half Mexican freetailed bats roosting under the Ann Richrds Congress Avenue Bridge over Ladybird Lake.

While you're here, please remember to help Keep Austin Weird, and drive friendly, y'all.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 5/2/13 1:58pm
Msg #468339

I'm off to buy a wig now!

"Special outings arranged for platinum blonde signing agents (well, platinum blonde <female> signing agents)."

Reply by Pam/NM on 5/2/13 2:26pm
Msg #468346

But I'm a redhead....sigh... n/m

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 5/2/13 2:46pm
Msg #468350

Re: But I'm a redhead....sigh...

I'm sure Hugh will cut redheads some slack given some time to think about it ... it's us brunettes or grey-haired ones that need some extra help to get his "special outing."

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.