Notary Rotary
To the Oklahoma NSA's....Prayers for you and your families
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by SueW/Tn on 5/20/13 3:41pm
Msg #470632

This storm is unbelieveable, prayers that everyone is safely underground away from the debris

Reply by Barb25 on 5/20/13 4:29pm
Msg #470637

OMG. I just saw this on my home page and on TV. My thoughts

and prayers are with you also. Be safe.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 5/20/13 4:55pm
Msg #470642

Me. too. Hope everyone is ok. n/m

Reply by JanetK_CA on 5/20/13 4:45pm
Msg #470641

Just thinking the same thing... :>( n/m

Reply by ikando on 5/20/13 5:03pm
Msg #470645

Thanks for your prayers. It's always tense when we have this kind of weather. Tulsa, which is the 2nd largest city in Oklahoma, so far has missed a major hit, but some more rural towns to our north have been affected. An Oklahoma City (the Capital) suburb had quite a bit of damage (2 schools just as kids were being dismissed for the day), and a wide swath of other damage. The line of storms is running at an angle across the state, with the potential for severe damage all along it. It's traveling to the northeast relatively quickly, so those people in Missouri, Arkansas and north are in for a fun evening.

Reply by 101livescan on 5/20/13 5:04pm
Msg #470646

My prayers and thoughts are with these folks. Blessings and hoping everything turns out okay.

Reply by Susan Fischer on 5/20/13 8:54pm
Msg #470659

The best way to help is toto text REDCROSS to 90999

which will dontate $10 to the response effort. You can also visit their website at redcross.org, Salvation Army, and others - they need money.

This Beast, they're calling it, or Monster - mile wide, deathly slow and grinding.

The mobilization is peaking; Oklahomans and neighboring states are in action, and the debris Search & Rescue folks must search through is still 10 feet deep at Plaza Towers Elementary School...

And, another storm is on the way...

Blessings, and thanks, Notaries Public, for all you do.

Reply by Jim/AL on 5/20/13 9:42pm
Msg #470664

Prayers to all in Oklahoma and other damaged areas. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.