Notary Rotary
Wells Fargo Loans
Notary Discussion History

Wells Fargo Loans
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by bfrank14 on 5/14/13 2:26pm
Msg #469879

Wells Fargo Loans

With all of the Loans that I do why is it that Wells Fargo loans take FOREVER to print?? I have been printing this loan for almost an hour and it normally takes maybe 10 minutes to print loan docs even 174 pages prints faster then this loan is printing.

Reply by Lee/AR on 5/14/13 2:37pm
Msg #469883

Same problem--except it's Citi's that are so slow. n/m

Reply by bfrank14 on 5/14/13 2:40pm
Msg #469884

Re: Same problem--except it's Citi's that are so slow.

That is so weird I have no issues with Citi Loans. I wonder if it has to do with the format and how it was saved.

Reply by pan/nd on 5/14/13 2:47pm
Msg #469886

no printing problem with either one of them n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 5/14/13 2:52pm
Msg #469887

Sometimes it's how the tc or ss sends them, otherwise it

could be a problem with the version of Adobe you're using.

Reply by bagger on 5/14/13 2:58pm
Msg #469890

I have no problems -
May be an ID 10T problem.

Reply by Bee_CA on 5/14/13 5:15pm
Msg #469914

^^^like^^^ n/m

Reply by VT_Syrup on 5/14/13 3:12pm
Msg #469892

I've had no problems with my Lexmark E260dn. I've noticed that if I open my printer properties, I can choose print qualities of Best, Normal, or Draft. Normal and Draft take about the same amount of time but Best is much slower. Dry playing with your printer quality settings.

Reply by bfrank14 on 5/14/13 3:45pm
Msg #469901

Apparently it is how the documents was saved. If was a TIFF or whatever other setting. The higher the quality the longer the print time.

Reply by Drosato on 5/14/13 4:02pm
Msg #469903

Have you tried changing your your printer resolution settings? If you set the resolution to 300 dpi or even 200 (tho I think 200 is a little light), it might make the difference.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 5/14/13 4:03pm
Msg #469904

printed one last night, easily. they did call to be sure I could print it ok, even though I sent the docs rec'd confirmation email--perhaps that format was causing problems for a bunch of notaries. I didn't get a follow-up call about printing for the last one I did for them.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 5/14/13 5:56pm
Msg #469919

I think you're right, that it's all about the settings used to scan the documents. I don't know if it's ignorance or being in a rush - or the last user changed the scanner settings and didn't change them back - but it's no fun when you encounter one of those packages. If you find out during business hours, you may want to check to see if they can rescan it for you.

Depending on what type of equipment you have, I can't imagine any good reason why it should take that long to print - especially for Wells Fargo docs.

Reply by Jim/AL on 5/14/13 8:01pm
Msg #469960

It has to do with how they scan or transfer to PDF format. n/m

Reply by Sandra G Holland on 5/14/13 10:39pm
Msg #469992

Re: It has to do with how they scan or transfer to PDF format.

This is a little related to what you are discussing. I had to get a new printer a few days ago. I didn't have time to drop everything to go to the big city for that reason, so I bought a nice one at a good price at the local Walmart. Overall, I like it. I like that I can get the toner cartridges locally and also cheaper than the old ones rather than have to go to the big city. Today, I had a signing come in for an appointment a couple of hours later, so I didn't look at the paperwork much when I printed it off. At the signing, I discovered that the top was cut off of most of the pages, so we rescheduled. I discovered that the printer had defaulted to letter size, but had cut off the tops of the documents rather than the bottom. I printed something else this morning with no problems. Now I know I'm going to have to double-check before going out with those docs tomorrow. The really odd thing is that after having to get a new toner cartridge because the one that came with the machine didn't have much toner in it, I had to go get another one today during the last printing because the toner light had been blinking all day. For previous printers I've owned, shaking the cartridge would make it last quite a bit longer. I have printed a little over 500 pages with this one and the writing on the box says the toner will last about 1,200 pages. Both my last old printer and this new one are Brothers. I never liked the old one but I never had problems like this.

Reply by Rita Adu on 5/15/13 3:38am
Msg #470009

Re: It has to do with how they scan or transfer to PDF format.

I've had this problem and it's generally with Wells Fargo Loans. Good to know I'm not going crazy. I found a solution for most of it. I usually go on-line to get the docs from the Title Company. I find that it will print much slower if I print from the server so I just save the file onto my computer and close out the Title Company's Server. I then go back into the PDF that I saved and print it directly from my computer. I always saved the documents on my computer, but now I just print from my file instead of the Title Company's site. It is working much better for me. Hope this is helpful.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.