Notary Rotary
Wish other companies could follow suit
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 5/13/13 12:09pm
Msg #469755

Have 3 large clients that schedule a week in advance, good point is it fills week quick and cancel rate is min the bad part is GOOD last minute clients are told I am booked already. I had to turn down 4 already and it is only 1pm Monday.

We can't cover it all and know there is always a back up or two in every area, what gets me it's like bonus time for lowballers in my area.

Seems someone changed their profile when called out on it.. hmmmmm

Reply by snowflake/PA on 5/13/13 1:56pm
Msg #469776

My calls recently are for way out of my service areas and

the lowballers who request last-minute, same day closings. I have a few companies who do schedule with me in advance and it's great. P.S. Saw the revised profile. Too funny.

Reply by Malbrough_LA on 5/14/13 9:16am
Msg #469841

Re: My calls recently are for way out of my service areas and

I've been getting quite a few recently for signing which are way out of my area. One area keeps popping up over and over from different companies. I'm glad someone is trying to have a refi done in Cut Off, LA; however, it's not near me. It's over 40 miles from me one way. No...not for my standard fee. The last lady that called did not like my suggestion of sending the couple the over 40 miles to me for my standard fee. I replied I did not like her suggestion of sending me the over 40 mile drive for a standard charge within my area. Perhaps people don't think about shoes being on other feet...no, people just don't think or care to it seems.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.