Notary Rotary
Wow at the balz on some SS.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Jim/AL on 5/20/13 9:37pm
Msg #470662

I have three no pay companies that each owe me for 2012 closings from June, August and October...of course I have been emailing them on a regular basis trying to collect to no avail.

Today I decided I would take the time to list my lack of pay on Signing Central. I was not ugly rude crude or otherwise...just stated that they owed me since xx-xx-2012 and I have not been paid.

Just got a PM and it is from one of the non-paying companies/people (the same person that hired me and will not respond to emails) telling me that they have never had a problem with another company I had listed and cannot understand why I would post such a thing.

I am blown away...non payer protecting another non payer, but not standing up for herself.

Reply by Blueink_TN on 5/20/13 9:51pm
Msg #470666

Don't waste another minute with the SS - Call the title company and the lender.

Reply by Notarysigner on 5/21/13 12:28am
Msg #470675

I had that happen with some saying the same thing about U.S. Certified. Then about a year later They posted about some other company not paying them....boy did I let them have it. LOL

Take it to the TC. They won't pay you but...if you do it correctly, as I did, you can get the SS FIRED!

Reply by MW/VA on 5/21/13 9:38am
Msg #470701

That's exactly what SC is for. We all need to know who the

non-payers are. Yes, I'm dumbfounded that another ss would defend another non-payer.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.