Notary Rotary
XP Mobile Notary
Notary Discussion History

XP Mobile Notary
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Malbrough_LA on 5/14/13 9:04am
Msg #469839

XP Mobile Notary

I performed a job for them back in March for a law firm which contracted them regarding a suit. The job was simple enough and all of the documents were sent on time. I just received payment yesterday after a couple emails back and forth. I had to send the correspondence to their info email in order to request payment since they claim to pay by the 10th of the following month for previous month assignments (That would have been April 10th by simple mathematics).

At any rate, the slow payment was chalked up to the accounting department. Not that I particularly care where the breakdown occurred on their end; I just request timely payment. Whether accounting lost the invoice, ate the invoice, or made an origami unicorn matters naught to me. If you get a call from them, feel free to take the job, YMMV. Just letting the community know. Smile

Reply by Notarysigner on 5/14/13 10:04am
Msg #469845

From the records searching Dept of Corp it looks like they only have two employees, big acct Dept.

Reply by ajm2 on 5/14/13 1:47pm
Msg #469870

Re: XP Mobile Notary slow mail delivery ??/

Signing completed on 3-28-2013 / Xp Notary accounting staff claimed to have mailed a check which never rec'd / so on 5-9-2013 mailed another check since I do not use pay/pal
As of today5-14-2013 no check rec'd / funny rec'd check mailed from ca (nations direct for march business ) on 5-10-2013, another from az on 5-11-2013 and he arrived an a package from Canada mailed on 5-8-2013/
And the only one not able to be delivered by usps is from XP notary lol
Guess not enough volume with them lol
So they are joining my X list lol

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.