Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
$75 signings with SoCal Signings including edocs???!!???
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 5/7/13 3:27pm
Msg #469049

I told them yesterday to lose my number, but there are so many schedulers calling from Colorado, Lisa's extended family members, that they don't keep track of who they are calling, just dialing madly to fill orders. This morning I'm on the phone with a friend about 100 miles south of me, while we're talking, his cell phone rings, SoCal Signings Jessica calling for refi signing $75 including Edocs. My friend said, no way, you guys were paying me $125 just a few months ago. What gives? Jessica says she has to get that approved....you all know the drill.

Guess we're gathering for the winter, right SoCal? or that European vacation?

Reply by desktopfull on 5/7/13 4:22pm
Msg #469052

We know what they offer, it's posted almost daily. You can

just say "No!" Is it really necessary to post a slam against this company everytime a call is received. I'm paid considerably more for their closings and I'm paid within 30 days. You can't slam a company for making the offer when apparently there are some NSA's out there that will accept their offer. You can counter with your fee and they will either accept or decline and move on, or you can block their calls. It's call free-enterprise.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 5/7/13 5:26pm
Msg #469071

Can't slam SoCal enough

And "free enterprise" to SoCal Lisa means "no pay" in my book

Reply by 101livescan on 5/7/13 6:47pm
Msg #469082

Just got another can resist offer, esigning $90 for an evening signing tomorrow....but what happens when I get a signing for $150 overnight docs, no esigning, no drama, maybe no pay or partial pay, I'll be upset with myself...so no can do.

Now desktopfull, don't jump on me!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.