Notary Rotary
eTilte Loan
Notary Discussion History

eTilte Loan
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Julia Ortiz on 5/16/13 3:20pm
Msg #470253

eTilte Loan

Has anyone heard about eTitle loans? They contacted via email to hire my service to have their car equity loans closed. They do not need anything to be notarized or printed, the documents will be sign electronically and in addition, I need to take pictures of the vehicle and verify that the borrower is the actual owner of the car. I was on phone with a rep yesterday and today she email me a Background Check Permission, Employment/Contractor Application and a W-9, the only thing is that the application and the background check has Whetstone Partners LLC as the hiring company.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 5/16/13 3:26pm
Msg #470254

" I need to take pictures of the vehicle and verify that the borrower is the actual owner of the car"

How would you do that?

Reply by Julia Ortiz on 5/16/13 3:49pm
Msg #470255

Pictures will be taken at the time I meet with the client then I have to forward the pictures to the underwriter. In regards to the ownership of the vehicle the name on the DL needs to match the name on title.

Reply by Eric Andrist on 8/20/13 1:07pm
Msg #481192

Did you end up signing up with this company? If so, how did it go?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.