Notary Rotary
encryption help
Notary Discussion History

encryption help
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by ZoeyOR on 5/24/13 12:15am
Msg #471088

encryption help

I have downloaded the PDF mate free merger but when I go to add the file it says "file load failed" every time. (Even thought the scan views fine on my computer)
After I scanned the 48 pages and saved them as a pdf, is there something else I need to do before bringing them into the pdf mate?
Do you all set a password for servicelink and send it in an additional email? Is there a formula to password setting?"
This is all new to me..
I did read the past postings but I did not see my exact problem.
And the notrot faxing does not work yet?
Help!

Reply by sealed/CA on 5/24/13 12:26am
Msg #471090

The NotRot fax does work. Go to your home tab and then to faxes. Click the blue New Fax link and upload your pdf file. When you put in the fax number do not put a 1 in front of the number and no dashes.
You shouldn't have any trouble.

Reply by VT_Syrup on 5/24/13 1:11am
Msg #471093

Re: encryption help - NotRot faxing

Notary Rotary outgoing faxing does work, but only for Premier members. Also, there seems to be a size limit, somewhere around 40 pages.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 5/24/13 4:46am
Msg #471097

I faxed 57 pages through here last night

Got a confirmation that it went.

Also, as for the p/w - their instructions say you have to send them the p/w in a separate e-mail.

I did my first SL last night - I sure hope you guys are all right that they're good to work with...my first experience and I am less than impressed. - 57 pages of faxbacks, call from the table and get no response. IDK - this may need some re-thinking on my part.

Reply by VT_Syrup on 5/24/13 8:35am
Msg #471109

Re: I faxed 57 pages through here last night

I've had a few from SL with roughly 50 pages of faxbaks. But about half don't require any. The rest just require the RTC, TIL, HUD, cover sheet, and a statement you followed their directions. About 10 pages.

Reply by ZoeyOR on 5/24/13 9:24am
Msg #471115

Re: I faxed 57 pages through here last night

After I choose the file, it does not show up on the left side and says it can't find my file!

Reply by ZoeyOR on 5/24/13 9:34am
Msg #471116

convert to pdf?

Do I need to convert the scan to a pdf even though I scanned it in as a pdx in the hp program?
Do I need additional software to do this?
Thanks for your help!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.