signing companies
Notary Discussion History

signing companies
Go Back to May, 2013 Index

Posted by Godfather on 5/1/13 1:14pm
Msg #468087

signing companies

I'm new at this
How do signing companies get your name??
What would you suggest to get noticed?
Thank you

Reply by Frank/NC on 5/1/13 2:17pm
Msg #468103

Make them an offer they can't refuse.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 5/1/13 2:59pm
Msg #468124

That's very funny, Frank!

And I'm reminded: Don Corleone’s Brick Oven Pizza in my hometown of Sterling. If you want to see marketing genius, visit their news/events page: http://www.thedonspizza.com/news/

I haven't had their pizza yet (there's a corner bakery and chinese restaurant right across the street from it and I'm usually at one of those . . . but I really like pizza ,too . . . I digress)

OK, I bring this up because Don has this Huge black cadillac, like Godfather style 50's model, I guess that he parks in front of the store and it takes up about 2 and a half parking spots. Anyway, it's art wrapped in superb mouth-watering style and gets attention wherever it goes. I mean who could (or would) refuse? Can't remember now if I saw a coat sleeve coming out of the trunk . . .

So, how do you get noticed? Well, you could make them that offer Frank mentioned (but probably wouldn't go well). Just keep your marketing hat on and contact the higher star companies here on signing central - AFTER reading the reviews/comments. If you wait for them to notice YOU, you'll be waiting a very LONG time.

Reply by Pam/NM on 5/1/13 2:47pm
Msg #468111

Check you P.M.'s

Reply by jba/fl on 5/1/13 2:50pm
Msg #468114

Better yet - look in the Signing Central tab,the resource

above, and see the companies listed. Start applying to them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.