Notary Rotary
HVR Notaries
Notary Discussion History

HVR Notaries
Go Back to November, 2013 Index

Posted by Jose Gutierrez on 11/25/13 11:33am
Msg #493995

HVR Notaries

I know this has been posted before but I received this letter from this guy Yesterday. I reply that
I will forward his email to the Sand Diego District Attorney, the more evidence they have the more
they can work on this case. You can also do the same if you received this email.

Re: HVR NOTARIES LLC

Please be advised that HVR NOTARIES LLC, known as HVR NOTARIES (“Company”), doing business at 2525 Camino Del Rio South, Suite # 155, San Diego CA 92108, filed for Dissolution on November 13, 2013, in accordance with the terms of the Company’s Operating Agreement.

The Company currently has no funds or assets to make payments of any kind to potential creditors. The Company has also attempted to collect on accounts receivable without success.

However, please send claims that you may have to the address below, so that in the event this situation changes we may endeavor to pay any monies owed. Any payments received from accounts receivable will be applied to the Company’s debts and creditors according to the law. The Company will also instruct the Clients who have accounts receivable to issue payments directly to Notaries who are owed compensation for the services provided for such Clients.

All claims and payments must be sent to the mailing address and/or email address provided below:

PO BOX 22089,

San Diego CA 92192

[e-mail address]

Dated: 11/22/2013

Reply by Darlin_AL on 11/25/13 11:47am
Msg #493999

on it! n/m

Reply by MonicaFL on 11/26/13 11:22am
Msg #494144

Jose, do you have the address for the SD District Attorney and what all do we need to send him? I am owed only $125.00 but that's 125.00 I earned. Thanks.

Reply by afterhrsntry on 12/2/13 1:59pm
Msg #494689

I too am owed $$ by HVR.

This is embezzlement, so when you file your complaints, please emphasize that. Embezzlement: The fraudulent conversion of another's property (e.g. money) by a person who is in a position of trust, such as an agent. These signing agencies are our "agents" as they represent us in regard to the title/escrow company payment and are entrusted by us to forward the money to us that has been collected by them from the title/escrow companies on our behalf for the notary/signing services we have completed.

I am trying to find out if this embezzled money can be protected from bankruptcy claims, since it is "our" money that they have received from the title/escrow companies.

Please send complaints to: [e-mail address] They will send you the complaint forms.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.