Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I'm with you!
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 5/11/24 4:05pm Msg #37063
Kaiser sent out a reminder to folks of-a-certain-age a few weeks ago that it was time for a Spring Covid booster. Since I'm planning to do some traveling soon, I went ahead and got mine, too.

I've also never had Covid (that I'm aware of) and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm often around groups of people and I pretty much go about my business-as-usual without a mask anymore. I'm choosing to look at it the way I view getting an annual flu shot, except 2x/yr vs. 1x/yr. No side effects here, either.

BTW, I've also taken steps to keep unexpired test materials on hand, just in case. If someone does get covid, the sooner it gets diagnosed, the better, so they can get Paxlovid, which I believe needs to be administered within the first several days. I can only think of one time when I've been motivated to test myself, after coming down with a mild cold for a few days. It was comforting to get negative results, although I realize the tests aren't perfect. (Tested 2 days in a row, just in case.)

Hoping your sister and her husband make a quick and full recovery!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 "WE HAVE COVID!" - Bear900/CA on 5/11/24 1:39am
 Re: "WE HAVE COVID!" -  Yoli/CA on 5/11/24 10:07am
 Got my C-19 booster on 5/13/24 at 4pm -  Yoli/CA on 5/15/24 10:07am
 I'm with you! -  JanetK_CA on 5/11/24 4:05pm
 Re: I - Bear900/CA on 5/11/24 5:14pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.