Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Extreme Geomagnetic Storm (G5)
Posted by SC/CA of CA on 5/12/24 8:16pm Msg #37074
Hilarious! I’ll definitely share that video with Mr SC.

He went through a food fad a while back where he was completely addicted to toast. I mean, seriously, he couldn’t be away from the stuff. It was tasty I admit it, the way he delicately toasted the seed-laden carb-crunchers in the warmer setting of our gas stove overnight to get the right crunch factor. Turning it into a something resembling more of a giant seasoned-crouton than toaster toast.

If you knew him, you would inevitably know that he would carry some toast when he traveled, and would share it with you. And you would enjoy the occasional crunch with him. It was on such occasion, with his toast nearby, that we visited the SF Museum of Modern Art along with some dear friends. Upon entering the rotunda gallery, we saw that every aspect of the cylindrical walls was covered in ornately framed paintings of toast. Nothing but toast. In different shades of beige and brown, with charred streaks, grainy, fine – it was all there on display. Our entire party burst into uproarious laughter that filled the toast-covered room. Our laughter was so sudden and so loud, that security leapt into action to check on the situation. We had to explain ourselves. The case was closed with the matter of an inside joke.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Extreme Geomagnetic Storm (G5) -  Yoli/CA on 5/11/24 11:18am
 The world's gone nuts! - Bear900/CA on 5/11/24 12:44pm
 LOL!!! :>D -  JanetK_CA on 5/11/24 4:17pm
 Re: Extreme Geomagnetic Storm (G5) - SC/CA on 5/11/24 4:10pm
 Re: Extreme Geomagnetic Storm (G5) - Bear900/CA on 5/11/24 4:29pm
 Re: Extreme Geomagnetic Storm (G5) - SC/CA on 5/12/24 8:16pm
 Re: Extreme Geomagnetic Storm (G5) - Bear900/CA on 5/12/24 9:23pm
 Love the toast story! n/m - sigtogo/OR on 5/13/24 11:50am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.