Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Got it. Won't need it... ;>)
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 10/9/17 8:48pm Msg #29442
I DVR'd the first episode and finally got around to watching it this weekend. Realized it was just another reality TV show - about stuff that's not at all typical of the vast majority of people here - so I won't have to worry about finding time to watch the rest of the episodes... Wink

Kills me how they say "Orange County" when they're talking almost exclusively about that narrow strip right along the coast and a very, very small element of the population - even the well-to-do ones. Thank goodness those folks don't represent the rest of us! I'm not saying there aren't many who lean in that direction, but these folks take it to the extreme. [Of course, the true reality doesn't make good TV. Smile]
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 New show on Bravo..... - notarydi/CA on 10/4/17 10:03pm
 Thanks for the heads-up, Di. Gotta ck to see if I get Bravo! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 10/5/17 2:28am
 Got it. Won't need it... ;>) -  JanetK_CA on 10/9/17 8:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.