Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

UPDATE: Blockbuster assets were acquired by DISH Network
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 8/9/17 9:22am Msg #29120
during the bankruptcy auction. Frown

"DISH Network acquired the assets of BLOCKBUSTER in April 2011 through a bankruptcy auction. We recognized that the entertainment landscape was changing, and we believe that Blockbuster will continue to evolve its online delivery. As such, the BLOCKBUSTER@Home and BLOCKBUSTER On Demand services are available today. These two products provide virtually all the services former members received through BLOCKBUSTER retail stores and By Mail service."

http://www.blockbuster.com/helppage.html

This site answers many questions including: "How do I redeem my Gift Cards? All gift cards must be redeemed prior to January 5, 2014. Gift cards will not be available for use after January 5, 2014."

As such, the cards are invalid. Frown

TYVM, Erwin, for you thoughtful efforts! We gave it a go! Big Smile
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Blockbuster gift cards -  Erwin/CA on 8/1/17 6:28pm
 I thought they were completely out of business. n/m -  MW/VA on 8/1/17 7:13pm
 They're still operational here. I'd simply LOVE to receive -  Christine/OK on 8/2/17 6:47am
 Wow. I use to love Blockbuster. SO oglad they are still - grapebed on 8/2/17 10:16am
 We have Red Box here now. It's cheaper & not as much -  MW/VA on 8/2/17 11:33am
 We have Red Box here, too. :) n/m - Christine/OK on 8/2/17 11:53am
 Blockbuster: Well, according to the web search they're still -  Christine/OK on 8/6/17 2:19pm
 UPDATE: Blockbuster assets were acquired by DISH Network -  Christine/OK on 8/9/17 9:22am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.