Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

We had a lot of wind last night, hard to sleep knowing that
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 10/12/17 9:00am Msg #29475
one little careless act or a bird hitting a transformer could set off a major fire disaster. So many people displaced all over the state. I'm praying for all those who lost family and homes. It's just so devastating. Pray, Pray, Pray.

Volunteer, if you can to assist someone in need. American Red Cross helps a lot, but people have lost their lives, their homes, their animals, their jobs. Down to ground ZERO. I'm hoping there is a way I can help someone get a new start. I'm already hearing about Santa Rosa families relocating to the central coast to move in with embracing relatives and friends.

I'm ready to be airlifted if I can't get out. My neighbor has a helicopter pad next door. Me, Romeo, Sweetie and my bro. Laptop, toothbrush, change of clothes. I'll know when it's time to go! My canyon is heavily studded with many old oak trees, and one road in and out of here. I'm on top of a mountain! It's 7.75 miles to the highway, which would of course be difficult to get to...while our home is an oasis of grape vines, organic garden beds and herbs, cactus, on purpose, a fire of any magnitude would quickly overtake us here. We've had three close calls this summer so far. It will be very hot here this weekend. We are grounded here armed with garden hoses, shovels and a tractor.

LOVE OUR FIREFIGHTERS! Pray for them too, they are making huge sacrifices right now.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Live fire covereage - Bear900/CA on 10/11/17 3:15pm
 fixed link - Bear900/CA on 10/11/17 3:16pm
 had a signing in Orange this morning..... - notarydi/CA on 10/11/17 4:20pm
 Re: had a signing in Orange this morning..... - Bear900/CA on 10/11/17 10:50pm
 We had a lot of wind last night, hard to sleep knowing that -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/12/17 9:00am
 Here is the live link for Live Fire coverage Bear -  Christine/OK on 10/11/17 4:50pm
 Thanks! You were the best person to fix this! n/m - Bear900/CA on 10/11/17 10:32pm
 Re: Live fire covereage - Susan Littlefield on 10/11/17 11:47pm
 Re: Live fire covereage - Bear900/CA on 10/12/17 10:34am
 Air pollution crisis in California -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/13/17 8:36am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.