Notary Rotary
Negrete's Notary Service
Notary Discussion History

Negrete's Notary Service
Go Back to August, 2003 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 8/22/03 11:40am
Msg #86

Negrete's Notary Service

I am the one that posted about M.I.S. I am sick and tired of these companys that take advantage of our Notary skills. If anyone is interested I think as Notaries we should all start to charge more moneys for signings. I would like any feedback from any notaries that agree with me.

My company gets paid at close of escrow, and when I get paid my notaries get paid. Meaning, I cut a check the same day as I recieve my check form title or ecsrow company. I am not like most signing companys, I have been in the notary signing agents shoes before.

Anthony J Negrete
Negrete's Notary Service

Reply by Anonymous on 9/1/03 11:45am
Msg #88

I agree with you, I am a NSA in a rural area, and so many companies don't understand the time involved with driving and then the time spent with "THEIR" borrowers. It is time consuming and we should be compensated correctly. I am a full-time signing agent and strive to do the best job possible. We place a great deal of faith out there in getting paid, and some times we do not. It is truly a shame.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.