Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
$45 fee then what? I was approached with a $40 fee!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2003 Index

Posted by TinaMA on 8/7/03 7:37pm
Msg #65

I'm the same way. I read all the boards and take note of the companies with the most complaints. Should any of these companies call me, I'm booked.

There are many good companies that pay for services in a timely manner. No need to clutter up my scheduled with no pay/slow payers.

Reply by AmyO on 9/19/03 10:28pm
Msg #93

Instead of saying you are booked, you should be honest. TELL THEM your minimum to do a signing and that anything less is an INSULT and not worth the trip...

Reply by Lorraine George on 10/7/03 2:26pm
Msg #113

Re: Re: $45 fee then what? I was approached with a $40 fee!

I have been approached by a company many times (always the same company) asking me to do 40.00 signings-I have always told them I charge 50.00 and even had them agree to pay me 50.00 and then send me 40.00-now I just won't work for them! I told them straight up that it wasn't worth the effort-first because they are the only company that requires about a million items to be faxed back and they call and bug me all day to make sure it is going to get signed-I have never missed an appointment for any reason whatsoever and they know it! One day the same company called over 10 times! I finally told them that if they didn't quit calling I was going to miss the appointment-which was the truth! LOL

Reply by Anonymous on 10/7/03 7:07pm
Msg #114

Re: Re: Re: $45 fee then what? I was approached with a $40 fee!

Lorraine,

The Minimum is $50.00 the maximum $100. Stick to your $50.00 Fee until you find a better company to do signings.

Reply by DeeNJ on 8/15/04 8:01am
Msg #6100

My fees are $60/regular signing and $125/e-mail docs. When the signing company asks what I charge I ask them to please tell me first what they will pay. If they pay more than my minimum then it's a no-brainer; if they pay under my $60/$125 I tell them my fees are not negotiable. I've made a very good living sticking to this policy.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.