Notary Rotary
Allegiance in Clark, NJ
Notary Discussion History

Allegiance in Clark, NJ
Go Back to December, 2003 Index

Posted by Howy on 12/3/03 10:00pm
Msg #348

Allegiance in Clark, NJ

So far, Allegiance has been up front and square with me.
I think they are a fine company to do business with, and I am about to do my 6th signing for them. The ladies who prepare and send the docs are terrific. I've learned alot from them, and being new to the business, they have been patient and understanding (I am only a man, after all!).

Reply by Tina_MA on 12/4/03 8:45pm
Msg #352

Allegiance in Clark, NJ
Posted by Howy on 12/3/03 10:00pm

So far, Allegiance has been up front and square with me.
I think they are a fine company to do business with, and I am about to do my 6th signing for them. The ladies who prepare and send the docs are terrific. I've learned alot from them, and being new to the business, they have been patient and understanding (I am only a man, after all!).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howy, have you been paid yet for any of your services?

Just be cautious when extending too much credit to one single company. The saying "...putting all your eggs in one basket..." has stuck around for a reason -- it happens.

Reply by Howy on 12/4/03 8:58pm
Msg #354

I have been paid for the first one - exactly two weeks after the service - as they said. And I'm trying not to be dependant on only one agency - I've signed for 4 others to date. Thanks Tina, for the tip. All tips are welcome.

Reply by Tina_MA on 12/4/03 9:07pm
Msg #357

Re: Allegiance in Clark, NJ
Posted by Howy on 12/4/03 8:58pm

I have been paid for the first one - exactly two weeks after the service - as they said. And I'm trying not to be dependant on only one agency - I've signed for 4 others to date. Thanks Tina, for the tip. All tips are welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howy, you should be signed up with at least 30 companies, not just 5. Please go to one of the free lists and start calling and/or emailing the various companies out there and request to be put on their lists.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.