Notary Rotary
Ameriquest Mortgage
Notary Discussion History

Ameriquest Mortgage
Go Back to December, 2003 Index

Posted by Robert Ruston on 12/30/03 5:29pm
Msg #520

Ameriquest Mortgage

Ameriquest Mortgage Company's Ranco Cordova, CA office does not return mail, phone calls or other inquiries regarding past due invoices for notary signing service rendered. Six months have passed since the first invoice was sent to the company. Beware!

Reply by Pat on 1/7/04 11:22am
Msg #560

You are absolutely correct!! Ameriquest Mortgage does not pay the notaries that complete signings for them. They owe me for a signing in April that closed and the borrowers are making their payments. I put over $50.00 out of my wallet to pick up their docs at Kinkos and completed the emergency signing after hours and still they have not paid me. I have now faxed and mailed letters to everyone I could think of trying to collect - including the President of Ameriquest in Sacramento. NO REPLY AFTER A MONTH!!!!

Another notary in my area drove 90 miles round trip for Ameriquest and he has not been paid either

WE NEED TO BOYCOTT AMERIQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, you will only waste your time if you write to the BBB. They returned my letter and copies of invoices and followup - saying they could not take any action for this type of claim.

Reply by Sharon Krohn on 1/8/04 12:36pm
Msg #573

I too am having a hard time getting paid. It's be more than 90 days. I can't get anyone to return my phone call. My advise to everyone, don't do any signings with these people!

Reply by Anonymous on 1/13/04 7:34am
Msg #621

Ameriquest's loan packages are huge and a pain in the butt - however, I sign many loans for them, but only through their local office, which I pick up the package myself, and if I sign for them directly, I pick my check up right there, although I have to wait at least 2 weeks (supposed to be cut at disbursement). I usually sign for them through Mortgage Information Services, and they have a 30 day processing time for payment, and usually are pretty good about getting their checks out. Ameriquest, just for your info, is willing to pay up to $175.00 for a closing, so although it may be a hassle, they pay higher than anyone else. If I close through a signing company, I can only get $125.00 for it, but if it is for the local office directly, they pay me $175.00. You just have to stay on them and I think each office (there are hundreds) are different. One thing they do do, though, is LAST MINUTE closings, always wanting someone within an hour or so, told them they need to plan ahead better...can't get them to understand the need for a better scheduling system. Good luck to all.

Reply by anon on 1/7/04 10:25pm
Msg #572

send a letter to the secretary of state...see "millennium signing" below. works like a charm.

thanks for the heads up...i'll stay away from ameriquest.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.