Notary Rotary
Bridgespan
Notary Discussion History

Bridgespan
Go Back to December, 2003 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 12/16/03 7:59am
Msg #440

Bridgespan

Has anyone heard anything about this company???

Reply by Carolanne_PA on 12/16/03 9:13am
Msg #442

The last one of theirs that I did was through Nation's Direct.

Reply by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 12/16/03 9:31am
Msg #443

I've done several directly through them. They have always paid and always timely. I enjoy working for them. Good luck!

Reply by Tina Marie on 12/16/03 12:53pm
Msg #445

Never heard of them. Where are they based out of?

Tina

Reply by Anonymous on 12/16/03 1:44pm
Msg #446

frisco, texas

Reply by Janique Curry - Grantwriting Solutions and Ideas on 12/28/03 10:04pm
Msg #499

I have never had a problem working for them. They pay on time and are very professional.

Reply by docmover on 12/31/03 8:48am
Msg #525

good company, however don't try and work for them if you do not know what your doing you might make a mistake. that's the kind of company that you want to be thier go to person. do your homework and get some experience working for the mom and pops even if they slow pay and some times not at all. That way when you get to them you have it together and know that they will continue to call because your mistakes few. I went after them when I thought I knew what I was doing, I didn't. Get some experience and they can provide you with study business. I personnally rate them very high in my top 5.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.