Notary Rotary
Fox Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Fox Signing Service
Go Back to December, 2003 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 12/2/03 3:41pm
Msg #336

Fox Signing Service

Anyone know anything about this company. I did a job for them and have already been paid. They just called me for another one and the guy started to tell me about the appointment and then midstream he said never mind you are on our black list and abruptly hung up. Does anyone know what their "blacklist means" asides the obvious?

Reply by Dennis on 12/2/03 7:26pm
Msg #337

Hi - worked with Fox - They were great to work with. I have no idea regarding the black list, but you should call and ask to speak with a manager - see if they can explain it to you. GOOD LUCK!!

Reply by Barbs_MO on 12/2/03 9:29pm
Msg #340

Wow, that was really rude! Even if he shouldn'y have called you for whatever reason- maybe not as experienced or whatever, he should have politely said something. I would definitely call and speak to a manager. The problem even with good companies is they have humans working for them!

Reply by Robert Kaiser on 8/18/05 10:33pm
Msg #60087

Fox is one of the best companies to work for.

Reply by junior88 on 6/15/09 6:14am
Msg #292311

Oh yes, they don't pay even though the owner Jill Fox admits that she owes they money. ($100) She apparently has had trouble of her own getting paid. I let her know that if she didn't pay her light bill that they would turn her lights off and she would be out of business.

She is angry over notaries posting bad comments about them online. I did a signing Nov 2008 and it is now June 2009 and have yet to see a dime. I like others, have left messages and emailed her and even the girl who called me for the assignment, Bree and still nothing.
I told Jill that it was wrong of them to take up my time and keep me from my family as I work to support my family. So, she was pretty much stealing from my family. She, of course didn't see things that way. She said in January 2009 that she would pay me ASAP as I DESERVED to be PAID. I let her know that they had better not ever call me again and her response was that neither of us were pleased with the other. Well, I guess not, when I did the work and didn't get paid. I assume she did get paid for the work, I did.

FOX SIGNING IS A TOTAL RIP OFF-BEWARE OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.