Notary Rotary
Slow pay, difficult to get paid from
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2003 Index

Posted by Robert H. Ruston on 7/28/03 3:32pm
Msg #56

Thomas Sirianni, Inc. The firm's accounts department has to be begged for payment 60 days after signing. On the good side, however, is that Mr. Sirianni and his lawyers, make themselves available to Notary's, even weekends, at closings.

Reply by Yvette on 8/17/04 9:08pm
Msg #6214

How did you finally get paid? I'm filing a complaint against him. The title company stopped doing business with him because of non payment problems. They pay him to pay us. He has no right to refuse to pay

Reply by NYNOTARY on 9/13/04 1:45pm
Msg #7841

MR SIRIANNI IS THE ONLY ATTY IN THAT OFFICE! THAT WAS TOLD TO ME BY ONE OF HIS WORKERS. IT IS NICE TO GET THE ADVISE YOU NEED AT THE TABLE BUT WHAT GOOD DOES THAT DO FOR US WHEN WE ARE THE ONLY ONES "NOT" GETTING PAID FOR THE CLOSING??

Reply by LoriInNY on 9/28/04 12:34pm
Msg #8981

Are they still not paying? I have recently done 3 signing for them and I have one scheduled for this Thursday, which I will cancel if they are not paying! Thanks for any info you can give me.

Reply by Jeanie on 3/27/05 1:13am
Msg #27897

I did a signing for him in October, and still haven't been paid. I wouldn't work for him again.

Reply by Joanne_SL on 5/14/05 7:33am
Msg #37740

I did a closing for them on Jan 4 - have contacted title company, Sirianni and nothing! Run for the hills!

Reply by Sharon H. - MN on 6/2/05 8:08pm
Msg #41973

Thomas A. Sirianni - Bad News!

I did one signing for this guy about a year ago. After numerous phone calls, he finally paid me. Only took 95 days, but based on what I've heard about this thief since then, I feel lucky to have gotten paid at all.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.