Notary Rotary
Allegiance in Clark, NJ
Notary Discussion History

Allegiance in Clark, NJ
Go Back to November, 2003 Index

Posted by Howard Mendelson from 67.85.248.171 on 11/16/03 11:25am
Msg #254

Allegiance in Clark, NJ

I think I saw a negative post about this company, but I went ahead and did a signing for them last week, and will be doing one on the 20th. If I dont get paid, look out. I live about 9 miles from them and i delivered the signed docs as a show of good faith and so that they could meet me.
I will keep you posted as to payment for my services. I believe that companies who are reputable should be mentioned as well as the deadbeats. I've compiled a list of 'Dont Work Fors' based on the posts I see here. Good Luck to all!

Reply by wealth260 on 11/19/03 1:13am
Msg #283

Post your list please. I am new to the board

Reply by Howard Mendelson on 11/19/03 6:23pm
Msg #284

I was asked to post my Do Not Work For list, but I think its a little premature. So far its based on hearsay from this and other forums.
I think others should scan the forums and decide who THEY do not want to work for. When I am more comfortable with the business and its nuances, perhaps I will not be as reticent to post a list such as mine. Thanks for your patience. We newbies have to 'learn the ropes'.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.