Notary Rotary
Executive Closing Services out of Boynton Beach, FL
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2003 Index

Posted by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 11/1/03 11:01am
Msg #189

Anyone ever heard of this outfit? Seems a little suspicious to me... here's the scenario... "Frank" called me to schedule a signing for 10/30 @ 8pm... he sent me a confirmation, which only listed his cell phone as a phone number. I contacted the borrower, but received no response from her. Frank finally called me and said that the lender wasn't ready and that it needed to be rescheduled for 10/31 @ 4pm. He said I should receive the doc's by e-mail by 1pm on 10/31. By 1:30pm on 10/31 I had not received doc's and after 4 messages to the borrower, I still had not heard from her. I called Frank and told him of this. He then told me the transaction was not going to happen. Now, I've booked him twice... times that I could have slotted for other signings. While I know these things happen, I've not ever worked for this company before and thought it was strange that the only phone number was his cell phone. So, has anyone heard of or worked for this company?

Reply by Eric on 11/25/03 7:53pm
Msg #307

My wife responded to one of their last minute calls 2 days ago and the borrower was expecting a check from the 2nd mortgage (even though the edocs were only prepared 2 hours before my wife headed out the door). Needless to say, there was no check, only a disbursement preference document and the borrower refused to sign. The title company then called and said my wife failed to "sell the loan." Maybe they need a refresher on Chapter 117 of Florida Statutes.

I just returned from Tampa this evening and my wife has another same day signing scheduled by Executive Closings this evening. I asked her where she send the invoices and she said all she had was a fax number. I hope she's not working for charity here on this one.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.