Notary Rotary
Help
Notary Discussion History

Help
Go Back to November, 2003 Index

Posted by Longoria on 11/18/03 11:13pm
Msg #280

Help

I'm having problems getting calls as fast as I would like to and would like to know if anybody could give me some advise. I'm a new mobile agent and have only signed up with 6 companies. Which companies are the ones to sign up with that everybody has had a good experience with. Any advise would be appreciated.

Reply by Roger/OH on 11/18/03 11:22pm
Msg #281

Would help to know what state/region you're in. You may have a lot of competition in your area. You should sign up with at least a few dozen more companies; some lists are available at gomobilenotary.com and columbusnotary.com.

Reply by Barbs_MO on 11/18/03 11:35pm
Msg #282

Also the columbusnotary.com has a free education. It will at least get your feet wet. Joining this forum and The Signing Registry's to be around other professionals with great advice always helps. If you aren't certified with NNA that might help too. Now that refinances have slowed down title companies can choose between a certified or not, whereas before they may not have had the time.

Reply by Longoria on 11/20/03 7:49am
Msg #285

I'm actually in the Lakeland, fl area (Polk County) Maybe you know if this is a busy or saturated area and could give me some advice on how to become more competative in the signing market. And thank you for the Links to the other companies. If there is anything else you could give me advice on please let me know.

Thank You.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.