Notary Rotary
VICTORY - FBI White Collar Crime
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2003 Index

Posted by leety on 11/20/03 11:00pm
Msg #290

If we can put a list together of name of people in a single county that have suffered a cumulative of 1 million dollars the FBI can run with this.

I've got the point of contact, but first we need to put together a list.

Reply by Suzanne - AL on 11/24/03 11:30am
Msg #297

I have also been taken for $60.00 by Victory (thank god it was no more); however, I do want to pursue getting them turned in. Please let me know what I can do i.e. phone calls, etc. and let's get this done.

Reply by Janique Curry - Grantwriting Solutions and Ideas on 11/24/03 11:47am
Msg #298

I am out about $400.00 from Victory. Please add my name to the list.

Reply by Tina Marie Grimes on 11/25/03 11:43am
Msg #304

I am owed $950.00 from Victory. I don't think you're going to find that they owe that much but it should still be considered a crime and that they perpetrated a fraud with all the notaries across the country. They should not be allowed to do business in any state. That's why I sent a message to the Attorney General of Indiana and both Secretary of State of Indiana and California. I'm also sending a letter to the National Notary Association in the hope that they will do an article in their newsletter. Also, contacting the California State Notary.

Reply by Fred on 11/26/03 3:21pm
Msg #312

I went to Secretary Of State Indiana home page and found that Victory has re-registered their name as Victory R&R Enterprises Inc, 5257 N Tacoma Ave Suite 4 Indianapolis In 46220.

I have provided this info to appropriate authorities.

Good Luck

Reply by Mark on 11/26/03 4:58pm
Msg #314

They have re-surfaced as Omni Signing Corp.

See the link below.
http://www.victoryna.com/cgi-bin/app/notary_add.cgi
(notice that the "omni" page is on Victoryna.com site )
If they take it down, I have saved a copy locally you can see... email me @ [e-mail address]

Reply by Anonymous on 12/5/03 3:58pm
Msg #358

I too am out $200 for signings completed for Victory. The Company is owned by Raymond E. Lewis and Ryan Earl Rapp. They also operate Victory Tanning. Their number was disconnected but the new number is 1-765-675-8070 and if you get a live voice feel lucky but nobady will call back messages for obvious reasons. They indeed have resurfaced as Omni Signing Corp. using a hidden page off the www.victoryna.com site.(side not the hosting company is owned by an Aaron Lewis).

Reply by Cheryl Elliott on 12/8/03 1:25pm
Msg #388

District Attorney's office in any county will investigage white collar crime in the amount exceeding $100K.

Reply by Jason on 12/8/03 3:26pm
Msg #394

Omni Mortgage is a Mortgage broker located in Anderson Indiana We were incorporated in 2/2001. We are a mortgage broker only, we are not associated nor have ever been associated with Victory Notary or Omni Signings. I became aware of this possible connection from a phone call from a notary looking for Ray Lewis in connection with the name of Omni Signings. Unfortunatley it looks like these people took alot of honest people on a bad ride. I just wanted to set the record straight Omni Mortgage takes it's reputation within the lending community very strongly.
Jon Lamey
President

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.