Victory Notary/ Omni Signing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2003 Index

Posted by Chris Todnem, Indydev.com from 68.74.52.18 on 11/14/03 9:55am
Msg #242

Hello-

This is Chris Todnem, principle owner of Indydev.com. First, let me assure you we have no business with Victory beyond the past construction of the website(s).

I was asked to register the domain name, omnisigning.com. That is why my name and information is listed as the registrant.

Let me also assure you that my graphics manager, Aaron Lewis, is NOT RELATED to ray lewis in the least. It is simply a coincidence.

I have not been able to reach ray lewis at all recently, and am experiencing the same frustrations as you all have.

Hopefully this information will be of help to you all.

Chris Todnem
[e-mail address]
http://indydev.com

Reply by Kay Little from 68.66.76.88 on 11/14/03 11:02am
Msg #244

Thank you for the information. I'm sure that there were other notaries that were curious about the relationship between your company and Ray Lewis'.

Reply by boingoid from 12.219.251.55 on 11/14/03 9:50pm
Msg #248

Mr. Todnem

Mr. Todnem

If what you say is true then you should not mind posting any and all information you have on Ray Lewis. A home phone number, a home address a personal cell phone number. You should have this information since you do/did work for him.

Reply by Chris Todnem from 68.74.52.18 on 11/17/03 10:22am
Msg #255

Re: Mr. Todnem

Any and all personal information has already been posted. The cells were disconnected after being posted publicly.

As far as I know (as of today) Victory is still operating out of Tipton, IN.

Good luck to you all.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.