Notary Rotary
Ameriquest Mortgage Company
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2003 Index

Posted by Pat on 10/26/03 7:42pm
Msg #169

I did an emergency signing last April and was told to bill Ameriquest direct. Paid over $52 to pick up their FAX at Kinkos. Did the signing outside of my home area - over 50 miles round trip - got home at midnight. Still have not been paid. Sent six collection letters - last one Sept. 7th Certified/Return Receipt Requested. Today I am sending copies of my collection efforts to the BBB in Sacramento and the NNA.

If I don't get paid REALLY soon, next letter will go to the California Secretary of State with a copy to the California Department of Corporations per Cheryl Elliott's recommendation on this forum.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/27/03 6:38am
Msg #170

Pat,

Don't waste your time with the BBB. Use Cheryl's letter along with some comments of your own and go straight to the top, ie., Office of the President.

You deserve to be paid.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/27/03 6:38am
Msg #171

Pat,

Don't waste your time with the BBB. Use Cheryl's letter along with some comments of your own and go straight to the top, ie., Office of the President.

You deserve to be paid.

Reply by Cheryl Elliott on 10/28/03 10:06am
Msg #174

Re: Re: Ameriquest Mortgage Company

It took 6 months for them to pay me for a job in my backyard. I found out later that the borrower cancelled their loan within 3 days, and got a loan with Wells Fargo Bank. However, Ameriquest RELUCTANTLY paid the full fee of $125, as these were edocs and a massive package. They do pay, you just have to bug and bug and bug!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.